NSC CCA physicians are committed to supporting our patients and the community. Our goals are to promote education, health and screening awareness, as well as patient, family and community outreach programs. For further information, please refer to the links, below.
NSC Cancer Care Alliance Current Events
American Cancer Society: Relay for Life 2011 - NSC Cancer Care Alliance is proud to announce we will once again be a Platinum Sponsor for the Eugene-Springfield Relay for Life. This year Relay for Life will be July 29th and 30th at Willamette High School. For the latest news on Relay 2011 from The American Cancer Society, click here.
Visit our NSC Cancer Care Alliance Mission Delivery tent to learn more about NSC CCA, meet our specialists and clinic staff, and to win some fabulous prizes. Below is a list of prizes YOU could win if you visit our tent*:
- 37" Vizio LED Edge Lit LCD HDTV
- KitchenAid Professional Mixer
- Sony Blu-ray Disc Player with Built-in Wi-Fi
- Nintendo Wii Console with Mario Kart Wii Bundle & Remote Plus
- Flip Video UltraHD Camcorder
- BBQ Picnic Basket with a Two Night Stay at Crescent Lake Lodge
- Colonoscopy Screenings
- And many more themed raffle baskets including a Night In, a Night Out, Spa Package & much much more!
Susan G Komen: Race for the Cure 2011 - NSC CCA is proud to announce that we will be a sponsor for this year's Race for the Cure. Look for our Race Day Sampling Tent! Details on the event are still being coordinated, for more information click here.
NSC Cancer Care Alliance Community Outreach and Education
Here at NSC Cancer Care Alliance, we recognize that education, prevention and early detection are key factors in the fight against cancer. That's why the specialists and staff of NSC Cancer Care Alliance are actively involved in promoting cancer awareness and education in our community.
Colon Cancer Awareness and Education - MARCH is Colon Cancer Awareness Month
Colon cancer is one of the easiest cancers to prevent yet it is also one of the deadliest cancers, second only to Lung cancer. For more information on Colon cancer, screening and treatment, see the following outreach from some of our gastroenterologists at Eugene Gastroenterology Consultants:
- To listen to an interview with NSC Cancer Care Alliance President, Dr. Peter Kay on KUGN, click here
- To watch an interview with Dr. Gregory Knecht on KVAL, click here
- To watch Dr. William Wu on KMTR, click here
Clinic Events and Programs
Oregon Urology Community Outreach Programs and Support Groups
Women's Care Classes and Events
*Subject to rules, regulations and change.